Happy Friday! I hope you all had a good week. My girls are keeping me busy with sports and school so I’m VERY happy that not only is it Friday, it’s a 3 day weekend 👏🏻. Here are a few things that I wanted to share with you.
Olive & June nail polish has quickly became one of my favorite brands and these colors are perfect for Fall. They have given me a link to share with you for $10 off any $50 purchase Happy shopping and let me know what you get!
Bath & Body Works Apple Weather 3 wick candle. Not only does this candle smell AMAZING it looks beautiful too. This candle is the perfect apple scent with a hint of cinnamon too.
Oatly oat milk. I have drank almond milk for about a year and after hearing how good oat milk was I decided to give this one a try…now it’s my favorite. It blends perfect into my coffee (one of my gripes about almond milk) and leaves no yucky aftertastes at all. I highly recommend you give it a try!
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair I received a sample of this serum and fell in love with it. It feels so lightweight and hydrating on my skin. One dropper full every night has made my skin appear firmer and brighter looking so I will continue to use it!
Okay there are a few of my favorites I wanted to share with you. Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions of things you love. Have a great weekend!!!
Hi all! I’ve seen a lot of Nordstom Anniversary posts for the past few weeks. I actually got sick of seeing post about what I “had to get” so I told myself once the sale opened to everyone (August 19-August 30) I would do a short post with just a few items that I wanted to get. I tried to find items from different price ranges that I thought were good prices AND most importantly were things I’d been wanting or needing to purchase.
Zella Live in Jogger Pants. I have bought Zella leggings in the past and have been really happy with the quality of them. I’m excited to give these a try and they are under $50.00!
The North Face ThermoBall Eco Hooded Parka. I have been eyeing this parka for a while now and I was happy to see it at this price! I’m getting the asphalt grey matte color, but there are 3 other colors to choose from.
Eliza J. Floral Printed Halter Dress. I think this navy, floral printed dress is so pretty and feminine. I like the halter style and the length is great too. Now I just need somewhere to where it!
Kut from the Kloth Button Fly Ankle Skinny Jeans. This brand of jeans is my favorite! I like the way they fit and they have so many different styles to choose from. I usually gravitate towards dark denim so I think this lighter wash will be a nice addition to my wardrobe.
Okay, that’s it…nothing crazy I just picked a few items this year. In years past I felt like some of the things I bought were just because I kept seeing them everywhere, but this year I tried to be smarter in my purchases:)
I hope you all have a great day and I’d love to know what you purchased from the sale-let me know in the comments!
Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies. I’ve seen these gummies advertised A LOT lately so I did some research to learn more about them. I didn’t realize all of the benefits of apple cider vinegar…better digestion, clearer skin and body detoxifying just to name a few. I decided to give them a try. They taste pretty good (kinda like a soft chewy version of a gummy bear).
Aveeno Stress Relief Body Lotion. This lotion was kinda a funny “stress relief …I’m sold!” purchase 🤣🤣. I love the scent; lavender with chamomile oil! It moisturizes really well & it’s the perfect end of the day relaxing scent after a bath or shower.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream. This face moisturizer I bought for my teen daughter who was getting dry patches because of an acne cream her doctor prescribed. It’s lightweight, moisturizing, doesn’t make her skin oily or cause her to breakout. This worked wonders on her dry patches and it’s unscented too. Perfect!!
Hi! I know it I’ve been absent here for the last few months. It’s been a crazy 2020 (as I know you are all going through the crazy times too) and I was just needing to regroup. My family and I are healthy and doing well, but I am aware that not everyone is feeling the same so I decided to take a break from blogging. What I realized during this time off is that I really missed blogging. I enjoy sharing fun finds, recipes, etc with all of you, but I know that everyone has a different situation so I decided just to take a break.
Things seem to slowly be going back to a “new normal” here in Missouri. These past few days we have started to learn about the new return to school plan for my girls. So far I’ve only heard from my highschooler and I’m hoping to hear from my younger daughters school this week so I can get a plan of action ready! It looks like they probably will both have a mix of online and in school schedule for the next few months. Sports are slowly returning and that makes both of my girls very happy. Actually it makes hubs and I happy too…we just love watching them both on the field doing what they love ❤️ #fieldhockeymom #soccermom
I’m trying really hard to get back into healthy eating. I’ve had some bumps in the road these past few months, but I’ve been doing much better these past couple weeks. I’m trying out some new recipes with my air fryer and I’ll share them once I get them perfected!
Besides eating healthier I’ve been trying out some new skin care and hair care products. The majority of them I’ve been very happy with. I’m going to write a post about my top pics very soon. Honestly I haven’t done much clothing shopping lately but I’m starting to get the itch so I’ll start share some items when I come across something good.
I hope you all doing well; staying safe and healthy. I’d love to know what you’ve been doing this past few months to stay busy and what you’d like to see in future blog post.
Hello friends, happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week! Any plans for the weekend? Hopefully (fingers crossed) I’ll be able to finish up all of my Christmas shopping and get to baking a few batches of cookies too! I shared one of my families favorite cookie recipes the other day so be sure to check it out! I have just a couple things to share today, but they are all really great things. Here we go…
William Sonoma Multi-Pack Absorbent Towels These towels are the best! Not only do they come in 12 different colors, but they are super absorbent. Nothing worse than picking up a kitchen towel that is wet…yuck! This set has 4 different patterns and it’s on sale for under $20.
Gingerbread House Mug This mug is just soooo adorable! As soon as I saw it at World Market I knew a set was coming home with me! It has a good handle too that is the perfect size. Microwave and dishwasher safe too!!
Zip Pullover If your looking for a pullover that is perfect to throw on with leggings than this is the pullover for you! It has cute rose gold zippers on each side and is really, really soft. It comes in a few other colors, but this goes with everything!
Hi! I’m getting ready to start making my grocery list for all of the ingredients I need to make all of the cookies I’ll be baking in the next week and I wanted to share with you one of my families favorites! I always ask my husband and both of my daughters to choose a cookie they want me to make and I always know this is at the top of their list! I found this recipe years ago and have tweaked it here and there to make it perfect (in my opinion!). It has chocolate and cherries…need I say more!
Chocolate Cherry Kiss Cookies
1 c. powdered sugar
1 c. butter, softened
3 tsp. maraschino cherry liquid
1/2 tsp.almond extract
4-6 drops red food coloring
2 1/2 all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c maraschino cherries drained & chopped up
1 bag Hershey kisses
Heat oven to 350. Combine powdered sugar, butter, cherry liquid, almond extract and food coloring together until mixed well. Mix in the flour and salt and then add the chopped up cherries. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour (this will help firm up the mixture). Shape dough in small balls (about 1-inch). Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. (I like to use cookie baking parchment sheets for easier cleanup.) Bake at 350 for 11-13 minutes or until edges are a light golden brown. Immediately after they come out of the oven press a Hershey kisses in the middle of the cookie and allow to cool on a cooling rack until chocolate kiss is set. Enjoy!
That is one of my families favorites…what are yours? I always like to make atleast one new cookie recipe each Christmas so If you have a recipe you really like let me know.
I’m a sucker for anything with a monogram and while looking on Anthroplogie’s website I noticed that they have a ton of stuff at really good prices so I wanted to share some that I liked. What’s even better is that everything I’m showing you is under $25!!! Happy shopping:)
Well there you have it…just a few of the great monogram gifts I saw online today. Do you like these kind of post to help you shop for yourself or gifts? I love to share my finds with all of you! Have a great weekend.
Happy Friday! It was a cold and snowy week here in MO and it’s official that Fall was skipped this year…again! We had a snow day here on Tuesday and I think I’ve been trying to warm up ever since 🙂 but today is Friday and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you!
1. Beautycounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel I have read so many great things about this brand (and in particular this item) , but I’ve used a perscripiton retinol for years so I never gave it another thought. Lately I’ve been reading about skincare and all the bad ingredients that are in it that I decided to try a “clean” skincare item to see how it would work. (I’m still using my retinol, but I use this in place of it every other night.) The claims sound great… brighten, soften and help with skins texture without causing irritation or drying out the skin. As the temps start to change I always deal with my combination skin looking and feeling a little dry so I welcomed the idea of not seeing any dryness on my face that I still seem to experience with retinol. I’ve been using the Overnight Resurfacing Peel every other night followed my moisturizer and I have to say I’m very impressed! My skin feels so soft the next morning and I’ve noticed my skin looks more radiant too. I have acne prone skin and this hasn’t caused me to breakout either. I have found myself excited on the nights I use this to put it on my skin because I know I’m going to wake up with super soft, glowy, hydrated skin! I hightly recommend this!
2. Living Proof Flex Hairspray This hairspray is like hairspray 2.0! I don’t like the way hairspray feels on my hair so I never used it…but when the temps drop my hair gets some crazy static when I put on my winter coat. This hairspray helps that! It doesn’t leave your hair feeling hard at all, can be applied to wet or dry hair and it has heat protection in it too!! I spray it in my towel dried hair, brush it throught and either let it air dry of use my hair dryer. Either way my hair feels soft and I’ve had no static problems! Love it.
3. EVER Whiplash Mascara For those who don’t know; I’m a Stella & Dot Stylist. Our company recently shared some exciting news with us…starting in January 2020 you will be able to purchase EVER Skincare (Stella’s sister company) direct from my website! It’s a very exciting time and I have been doing a ton of research to learn as much as I can about EVER Skincare and makeup! I few of their items have been released to my website for the holidays for me to share with you on my website and I ordered the Whiplash Mascara ASAP! It’s a clean mascara that gives my pale blond barely there lashes both length AND volume! I’m excited to try out more makeup and skincare in the coming months.
Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler I know it looks weird, but this eyelash curler is in my opinion the BEST! I was looking for a link to share with all of you and I had a hard time finding it, so that makes me think it’s been discountinued (gasp!!!) The link I provided is the only place I could find it. It never pinches and curls my tiny pale lashes so well! I’ll check back to see if I find it anywhere else.
4. Ever Spring Liquid Hand Soap I saw this in the holiday section of my Target. I’ve never purchased this brand, but the Winter Citrus & Pine and the Peppermint Clove smelled soooo good I had to give them both a try! The adorable artwork on the bottles was to cute to pass up too! I’m not ready to put out Christmas decor yet (#respecttheturkey) but I’m changing out my soaps ASAP!!!
5. Hallmark Channel Christmas Movies I LOVE watching the Hallmark Channel during the Christmas season! Yes, the movies are predictable, but they are so cozy and always have a happy ending…I’m a sucker for them! My daughters and I will watch them together and I don’t have to worry about any inapropriate stuff either!!!! If you haven’t watched one yet, go for it! The link above has a list of all of them for the rest of 2019.
Let me know what you think of my favorites or if you have a favorite you think I’d like to try! Have a great weekend.
Happy Friday! I hope you all have had a good week. I have quite a odd assortment of favorites to share with you today so I apolgize in advance at how odd they might seem:) Okay…here we go!
The Weekend Slouchy Top from Stella & Dot This off the sholder top with gold details is perfect for date night! I don’t own a lot of green either so this is a nice change for me. The fabric is very soft and has a bit of stretch to it also.
Haagen-Dazs Non-Dairy Chocolate Fudge Bar I have been dairy free for about a year and have had a hard time finding an ice cream treat that I thought was good…until now! Holy cow these are good…so good that I double checked the box the first time I tried them to make sure I picked up the non-dairy kind. Highly recommend!!!!
It Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Brush I have tried quite a few foundation brushes and this one works best for me. It gives good coverage and never has left my makeup looking streaky and the brush is super soft.
Sharper Image Silicon Ice Sphere Molds I originally purchased these for my husband to use in his drinks, but I started putting them in my daughters Yeti since she has practice after school and they last all day! I take them out of the freezer and let them set out for about 10 minutes before I pop them out and they seem to come out easier that way.
Okay there they are, my top picks for the week. I’d love to know what your favorites are!
Hi! Today I wanted to share some new releases from Stella & Dot for October. There were quite a few items that were recently released, but I’m going to share just a few of my top picks with you. If your interested in seeing the entire new collection please visit my site stelladot.com/bethsigala
Leopard Scarf This scarf is so pretty! I love that it is grey with hints of creamy white and pink.
Stars Align Climbers I admit I really love climber earrings. They are kinda edgy, but totally wearable anytime and they are a nice change from stud earrings. These earrings are too cute with the stars and feel featherweight on the ears!
Rebel Bracelet-Pink Ombre This bracelet is part of the Shop for the Cause Breast Cancer collection and has a georgous ombre effect! It has 112 Swarovski stones in it and comes in a beautiful rose gold. Even better, September 24-October 31, 2019 Stella & Dot will donate 20% of the retail purchase price of eligible sales to Bright Pink, an organization focused on prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women. (Click here to see the entire Shop for the Cause collection)
Puff sleeve Pullover in Blush All the comforts of a terry sweatshirt, but with some feminine details to make it look a little dressier. For a more relaxed fit I’d order one size up.
Okay, those are my top picks. There are A LOT of new items that have been realeased and more to come very soon so stay tuned! Please let me know what you think and if you have any questions I’d be happy to help you out.