Target has been really having a lot of great pieces for summer lately and I wanted to share a cute and functional outfit! I hope you are all having a great Friday Eve:)
*post includes affiliate links*
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good week. This weeks favorites are very random…but they are things that I really love…decor, beauty, food…and a set of face masks!!
2 Tier Wood & Metal Stand Target does it again!!! This stand is so versatile and very pretty. This is perfect for your dining room table or even your kitchen island. It’s a great price (under $34.00) and I think this will be something that I will use year round!
Pink Lily Luxury Self Tanner I haven’t used many self tanners because they all have a horrible odor to them and I can’t stand it. I kept reading about this new one from Pink Lily so I decided to give it a try and…it has NO odor. That alone makes me happy, but then you factor in how easy it is to apply and how good the color looks…all I can say is WOW! I also purchased this tanning mitt to apply it. I highly recommend trying this self tanner-it’s amazing.
Sanctuary Mask Set This mask is really comfortable and breathable. My daughters have to wear a mask all day at school and they both agree that these are comfortable. They come in a set of 5 with a few different print options to choose from.
Gluten Free Oreo Finally! I heard rumors about these a few months ago and was so excited to get them for my daughter when I saw them at Target. These taste really good, so good that they don’t taste gluten free at all.
Ok, there are my very random favorites for the week. Let me know in the comments if you have a favorite that I need to try! Have a great weekend.
Until next time,
*contains affiliate links*
Good morning! I’m not sure about you, but lately I’ve been trying some new products from Target & have been pleasantly surprised by them. I wanted to share a few with you….
Raw Sugar hand soap. This soap smells soooo good & comes in a few different scents. It doesn’t dry my hands out & it comes in liquid and foam too!
Love Beauty & Planet body lotion. This body lotion is very hydrating & smells amazing. My skin stays hydrated (but not sticky) and the light scent stays on me too.
Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies. I’ve seen these gummies advertised A LOT lately so I did some research to learn more about them. I didn’t realize all of the benefits of apple cider vinegar…better digestion, clearer skin and body detoxifying just to name a few. I decided to give them a try. They taste pretty good (kinda like a soft chewy version of a gummy bear).
Aveeno Stress Relief Body Lotion. This lotion was kinda a funny “stress relief …I’m sold!” purchase 🤣🤣. I love the scent; lavender with chamomile oil! It moisturizes really well & it’s the perfect end of the day relaxing scent after a bath or shower.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream. This face moisturizer I bought for my teen daughter who was getting dry patches because of an acne cream her doctor prescribed. It’s lightweight, moisturizing, doesn’t make her skin oily or cause her to breakout. This worked wonders on her dry patches and it’s unscented too. Perfect!!
Kristin Ess Reconstructive Moisture Mask. This hair mask is just what my hair needed! It helps to soften and moisturize my fine hair and it doesn’t leave it greasy or feeling weighed down.
If you have a favorite Target item that you love I’d love to know what it is so I can check it out. Let me know in the comments.
Have a great day!
Happy Friday! It was a cold and snowy week here in MO and it’s official that Fall was skipped this year…again! We had a snow day here on Tuesday and I think I’ve been trying to warm up ever since 🙂 but today is Friday and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you!
1. Beautycounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel I have read so many great things about this brand (and in particular this item) , but I’ve used a perscripiton retinol for years so I never gave it another thought. Lately I’ve been reading about skincare and all the bad ingredients that are in it that I decided to try a “clean” skincare item to see how it would work. (I’m still using my retinol, but I use this in place of it every other night.) The claims sound great… brighten, soften and help with skins texture without causing irritation or drying out the skin. As the temps start to change I always deal with my combination skin looking and feeling a little dry so I welcomed the idea of not seeing any dryness on my face that I still seem to experience with retinol. I’ve been using the Overnight Resurfacing Peel every other night followed my moisturizer and I have to say I’m very impressed! My skin feels so soft the next morning and I’ve noticed my skin looks more radiant too. I have acne prone skin and this hasn’t caused me to breakout either. I have found myself excited on the nights I use this to put it on my skin because I know I’m going to wake up with super soft, glowy, hydrated skin! I hightly recommend this!
2. Living Proof Flex Hairspray This hairspray is like hairspray 2.0! I don’t like the way hairspray feels on my hair so I never used it…but when the temps drop my hair gets some crazy static when I put on my winter coat. This hairspray helps that! It doesn’t leave your hair feeling hard at all, can be applied to wet or dry hair and it has heat protection in it too!! I spray it in my towel dried hair, brush it throught and either let it air dry of use my hair dryer. Either way my hair feels soft and I’ve had no static problems! Love it.
3. EVER Whiplash Mascara For those who don’t know; I’m a Stella & Dot Stylist. Our company recently shared some exciting news with us…starting in January 2020 you will be able to purchase EVER Skincare (Stella’s sister company) direct from my website! It’s a very exciting time and I have been doing a ton of research to learn as much as I can about EVER Skincare and makeup! I few of their items have been released to my website for the holidays for me to share with you on my website and I ordered the Whiplash Mascara ASAP! It’s a clean mascara that gives my pale blond barely there lashes both length AND volume! I’m excited to try out more makeup and skincare in the coming months.
Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler I know it looks weird, but this eyelash curler is in my opinion the BEST! I was looking for a link to share with all of you and I had a hard time finding it, so that makes me think it’s been discountinued (gasp!!!) The link I provided is the only place I could find it. It never pinches and curls my tiny pale lashes so well! I’ll check back to see if I find it anywhere else.
4. Ever Spring Liquid Hand Soap I saw this in the holiday section of my Target. I’ve never purchased this brand, but the Winter Citrus & Pine and the Peppermint Clove smelled soooo good I had to give them both a try! The adorable artwork on the bottles was to cute to pass up too! I’m not ready to put out Christmas decor yet (#respecttheturkey) but I’m changing out my soaps ASAP!!!
5. Hallmark Channel Christmas Movies I LOVE watching the Hallmark Channel during the Christmas season! Yes, the movies are predictable, but they are so cozy and always have a happy ending…I’m a sucker for them! My daughters and I will watch them together and I don’t have to worry about any inapropriate stuff either!!!! If you haven’t watched one yet, go for it! The link above has a list of all of them for the rest of 2019.
Let me know what you think of my favorites or if you have a favorite you think I’d like to try! Have a great weekend.
Until Next Time,
I admit I really love jeans. I think they are a great closet staple that can be worn year round. Today I wanted to share some of my favorite jeans from some of my favorite brands and a few new brands I’m giving a try too! For reference I’m 5’5 and sometimes jeans run long on me. I sometimes refer to the brands measurements and occasionally choose the “short” length instead of the “regular” length.
Kut from the Kloth. This has quickly become a brand that I lean towards when I’m purchasing jeans. (I actually just recently realized they carry really cute jackets & tops too!). Their jeans come in a variety of styles. They are a good quality jeans, wash well and are very reasonably priced.
Catherine Ripped Boyfriend Jean Small rips and well-placed fading give trend-right edge to curve-flattering boyfriend jeans designed to wear rolled to show off the ankle.
Diana Stretch Skinny Jeans A saturated indigo wash aged with subtle fading and whiskering enhances the lean and leggy look of skinny jeans cut from stretch denim. These are one of my top favorite jeans that I own. The fit really nice to my curves. I have these in both regular and short length.
Connie Frayed Ankle Skinny Frayed, angled hems highlight your footwear in wardrobe-staple skinnies cut from stretch denim in a sophisticated indigo wash. These are great for a edgie look, but with a great comfortable fit too!
STS Blue. This brand is a newer one for me. I was looking for a pair of lighter colored frayed hem jeans, but didn’t want to spend a lot of money on the. I found exactly what I was looking for. These jeans are comfortable, fit true to size and are at a really good price point.
Emma Ankle Skinny Frayed hems and a faded wash enhance the easygoing vibe of skinny jeans that’ll make their way into everyday rotation.
Ellie High Rise Skinny Jeans Classic black skinnies in a flattering high-waist silhouette are woven with stretch for a slim, comfortable fit. Great high waist and perfect for date night!
Universal Thread Target did it again with this brand! I have been happy with just about all of my clothing purchases from this brand and the price is perfect! The fit is sometimes a little off so be sure to try them on just to be safe!
High-Rise Skinny Jeans These dark rinse-wash skinny jeans have been engineered with the perfect fabric weight to smooth and sculpt your figure for an ultra-flattering look. These ran long to me so I purchased them in the short length.
I’m wanting to try another brand soon to see how they compare to the brands I already have. I like to stay under $100 for my denim because I like to try different brands and styles. All that I’ve shared are perfect if your the same way too. Let me know if you have a brand that you love!
Have a great day!
So this week my girls are back to school & although I’m bummed that summer break is over, I realized I feel more organized during the school year. (I didn’t realize how much a routine helps me get my “to do” list done!) This morning I took their school calender and put everything in my calander. (Yikes there are a lot of days to remember!!!) I know there are a ton of places online to get personalized planners with fun stickers and custom layouts, but I picked up this 12 month planner from Target for under $11.00 & I like it! The monthly layout has plenty of room to write multiple things on each day and was exactly what I look for. I liked the pretty purple and pink color, but this one with blues and greens is a close second!
My older daughter also wanted a planner for school so I got her an academic planner for her. They had a ton of adorable options that she liked. They are the perfectly sized to easily fit in her backpack and they were all under $9.00!
This is just a start, but I think it’s a very important part of being organized. I use my phone calender too, but I still like to see everything on paper also…is anyone else like that? Also, I picked up the larger size for myself (8.5 x 11) and a smaller more compact size for my older daughter (8.5 x 6.25) which is perfect for her to slip into a front pocket of her backpack.
I hope you all have a great day. If you have some good back to school organization tips I’d love for you to share them.
I hope you all had a good week! It’s been a busy few weeks for me so I apologize for my lack of posts! Spring Break and A LOT of school events has taken up a big chunk of my time. Today my kiddos don’t have school and the rain in St. Louis finally let up (seriously I think it’s rained for a good 5 day straight!). The sun came out today too so I was happy I got to take my sweet puppy Mr. Henry for a nice walk this morning. I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you like this dress that I bought to wear on Easter from the Loft.
Unfortunately the temperature for Easter where I live are going to be the 30’s with a chance of snow (boo hoo) so I guess I’ll have to throw on a sweater too!
I also picked up a new self tanning mousse from Ulta since I’ll be wearing a dress this weekend and my skin could use a little hint of color! It has really good reviews so I decided to give it a try.
I have fair skin so a choose the medium shade, but it comes in a dark shade also. This mousse has such a light scent that I couldn’t even smell it 10 minutes after I applied it & spread really easy. I used this mitt to apply it…
This is my first time using a mitt to apply self tanner and I have to tell you I really liked it. Overall my experience with this self tanning mousse and mitt were great and I would definitely recommend it.
I picked up these shoes to wear with my dress…
These shoes are really cute and I think I’ll get a lot of wear out of them-they come in a few other colors too!
Okay, now I’m off to put together my girls Easter baskets and head to dinner. I hope you all have a great weekend.
Okay, so yesterday I did a post about some cute Fall home decor from Target and then I realized that they have all of their sweaters on sale. They are buy 1 get 1 50% off (hurry-the sale ends 10/21/17)!!! I wanted to share some of my top sweater picks with you.
Okay so those are a few sweater picks that I liked. I think that they are all very reasonably priced and the second one being 50% off right now makes them even better!
Until next time-have a great day!
*contains affiliate links*