Happy Friday! I hope you all have had a good week. My girls are back at school, Christmas is all packed up AND it’s snowing outside…that pretty much sounds like a good week to me! I have random Friday Favorites this week, but I think you’ll like what I’m sharing. Okay, let go…
Lesser Evil Popcorn Popcorn made with Himalayan Pink Salt and Coconut Oil…need I say more! This popcorn taste wonderful.
Olive and June Nail Polish Remover This acetone free nail polish remover is so easy. You just stick your finger into the center of the pot and twist until your polish comes off! It’s quick and mess free.
Beautycounter The Clean Deo This is Beautycounter’s newest product that was just released. It’s all all-natural, clean deodorant that actually works! It comes in 3 scents (my favorite is the Clean Rose!)
Emmolo Sauvignon Blanc If you are a Sauvignon Blanc fan I highly recommend you give this a try. It’s from CA and has a clean, crisp flavor with hints of apple and citrus.
Rainer Reflective Printed Tight I got these from Athleta for Christmas and I’m absolutely in love with them! These are perfect for colder mornings and they have zip pockets also. The are comfortable and I love the pattern.
Okay, those are my favorites for the week. I hope you all have a good weekend!
Happy Friday! I hope you all had a good week. My girls are keeping me busy with sports and school so I’m VERY happy that not only is it Friday, it’s a 3 day weekend 👏🏻. Here are a few things that I wanted to share with you.
Olive & June nail polish has quickly became one of my favorite brands and these colors are perfect for Fall. They have given me a link to share with you for $10 off any $50 purchase Happy shopping and let me know what you get!
Bath & Body Works Apple Weather 3 wick candle. Not only does this candle smell AMAZING it looks beautiful too. This candle is the perfect apple scent with a hint of cinnamon too.
Oatly oat milk. I have drank almond milk for about a year and after hearing how good oat milk was I decided to give this one a try…now it’s my favorite. It blends perfect into my coffee (one of my gripes about almond milk) and leaves no yucky aftertastes at all. I highly recommend you give it a try!
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair I received a sample of this serum and fell in love with it. It feels so lightweight and hydrating on my skin. One dropper full every night has made my skin appear firmer and brighter looking so I will continue to use it!
Okay there are a few of my favorites I wanted to share with you. Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions of things you love. Have a great weekend!!!
Hello friends, happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week! Any plans for the weekend? Hopefully (fingers crossed) I’ll be able to finish up all of my Christmas shopping and get to baking a few batches of cookies too! I shared one of my families favorite cookie recipes the other day so be sure to check it out! I have just a couple things to share today, but they are all really great things. Here we go…
William Sonoma Multi-Pack Absorbent Towels These towels are the best! Not only do they come in 12 different colors, but they are super absorbent. Nothing worse than picking up a kitchen towel that is wet…yuck! This set has 4 different patterns and it’s on sale for under $20.
Gingerbread House Mug This mug is just soooo adorable! As soon as I saw it at World Market I knew a set was coming home with me! It has a good handle too that is the perfect size. Microwave and dishwasher safe too!!
Zip Pullover If your looking for a pullover that is perfect to throw on with leggings than this is the pullover for you! It has cute rose gold zippers on each side and is really, really soft. It comes in a few other colors, but this goes with everything!
Happy Friday! It was a cold and snowy week here in MO and it’s official that Fall was skipped this year…again! We had a snow day here on Tuesday and I think I’ve been trying to warm up ever since 🙂 but today is Friday and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you!
1. Beautycounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel I have read so many great things about this brand (and in particular this item) , but I’ve used a perscripiton retinol for years so I never gave it another thought. Lately I’ve been reading about skincare and all the bad ingredients that are in it that I decided to try a “clean” skincare item to see how it would work. (I’m still using my retinol, but I use this in place of it every other night.) The claims sound great… brighten, soften and help with skins texture without causing irritation or drying out the skin. As the temps start to change I always deal with my combination skin looking and feeling a little dry so I welcomed the idea of not seeing any dryness on my face that I still seem to experience with retinol. I’ve been using the Overnight Resurfacing Peel every other night followed my moisturizer and I have to say I’m very impressed! My skin feels so soft the next morning and I’ve noticed my skin looks more radiant too. I have acne prone skin and this hasn’t caused me to breakout either. I have found myself excited on the nights I use this to put it on my skin because I know I’m going to wake up with super soft, glowy, hydrated skin! I hightly recommend this!
2. Living Proof Flex Hairspray This hairspray is like hairspray 2.0! I don’t like the way hairspray feels on my hair so I never used it…but when the temps drop my hair gets some crazy static when I put on my winter coat. This hairspray helps that! It doesn’t leave your hair feeling hard at all, can be applied to wet or dry hair and it has heat protection in it too!! I spray it in my towel dried hair, brush it throught and either let it air dry of use my hair dryer. Either way my hair feels soft and I’ve had no static problems! Love it.
3. EVER Whiplash Mascara For those who don’t know; I’m a Stella & Dot Stylist. Our company recently shared some exciting news with us…starting in January 2020 you will be able to purchase EVER Skincare (Stella’s sister company) direct from my website! It’s a very exciting time and I have been doing a ton of research to learn as much as I can about EVER Skincare and makeup! I few of their items have been released to my website for the holidays for me to share with you on my website and I ordered the Whiplash Mascara ASAP! It’s a clean mascara that gives my pale blond barely there lashes both length AND volume! I’m excited to try out more makeup and skincare in the coming months.
Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler I know it looks weird, but this eyelash curler is in my opinion the BEST! I was looking for a link to share with all of you and I had a hard time finding it, so that makes me think it’s been discountinued (gasp!!!) The link I provided is the only place I could find it. It never pinches and curls my tiny pale lashes so well! I’ll check back to see if I find it anywhere else.
4. Ever Spring Liquid Hand Soap I saw this in the holiday section of my Target. I’ve never purchased this brand, but the Winter Citrus & Pine and the Peppermint Clove smelled soooo good I had to give them both a try! The adorable artwork on the bottles was to cute to pass up too! I’m not ready to put out Christmas decor yet (#respecttheturkey) but I’m changing out my soaps ASAP!!!
5. Hallmark Channel Christmas Movies I LOVE watching the Hallmark Channel during the Christmas season! Yes, the movies are predictable, but they are so cozy and always have a happy ending…I’m a sucker for them! My daughters and I will watch them together and I don’t have to worry about any inapropriate stuff either!!!! If you haven’t watched one yet, go for it! The link above has a list of all of them for the rest of 2019.
Let me know what you think of my favorites or if you have a favorite you think I’d like to try! Have a great weekend.
Aveda Damage Remedy This daily hair repair is a lightweight leave in treatment that helps repair damaged hair, reduce breakage AND its a heat protectant too. I like that it’s lightweight and just a little amount goes a long way. Easy to use too…just work a small amount in towel dried hair & comb it through.
Olaplex Bonding Oil I have heard rave reviews about Olaplex shampoo and conditioner and I haven’t tried them yet…but this oil is wonderful!!! It good for all hair types (I have fine hair and it doesn’t weigh down my hair at all) and it helps protect color treated hair, fight frizz and provides heat protection.. I like that this can be used on damp and dry hair. I love to use it after I style my hair to smooth out any frizz and it helps smooth the end of my hair.
Clinique Pop LipColor I have worn Clinique lipstick off and on since I was in high school and I admit it’s been awhile since I have, but every time I put this color on I’m reminded how good their lipsticks are! The are never drying on my lips and they have a huge selection on colors and finishes…anyway this color (Beige Pop) is a great nude with a very slight pink undertone. I fill in my lips with neutral lipliner (right now I’m loving Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk liner) and then I apply the lipstick and it looks great!
Essie Nail Polish in Seeking Stars If your looking for a great dark bronze color with the slightest hint of shimmer this is the color for you! It screams fall and makes me want to put on a sweater and booties…but that’ll have to wait for now since today’s high is 90!!!
Okay, there you have it a few of my favorites for the week. We have a busy weekend of sports, but I’m hoping I get a chance to get in the kitchen and whip up one of my families favorite desserts…apple cake! What are your plans for the weekend? Whatever they are I hope you have a great weekend.
Happy Friday! It has been quite a week…both of my girls are back in school and I think I’m finally in the groove of things now that my oldest is in high school (sniff, sniff!) and at a different school than my youngest! There are lots of sports tryouts and back to school meeting going on too, but today I wanted to get back to sharing some of my favorite things.
Market Salad from Chick-fil-a This salad is sooo good! I have to admit I never got a salad from here…until the other week and I’m so glad I did! This salad is really tasty and comes with fruit, nuts and the Zesty Apple Cider Vinaigrette dressing is wonderful. Highly recommend giving it a try!
L’Occitane Lip Balm I bought this when we were on vacation and I couldn’t find my lip balm in my purse. I really like the way it feels on my lips; moisturizing but not stickey. (Side note-I ended up finding my other lip balm burried in the bottom of my purse, but kept using this one and it was great!)
Birthday Cake Granola from Safe and Fair I bought this a few weeks ago for my daughter who is Gluten Free. It tasted great straight out of the bag. Needless to say, she loves it, my other daughter loves it AND my hubs and I love it too! Really great tasting and it’s free of the top 8 allergies! I will say shipping was a little slow, but worth it!
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea salt lyfe lip duo I got this and have been wearing it just about every day. This set comes with both a full size lipstick and a full size lip gloss. The lip stick and gloss are beautiful on their own or together and are really moisturizing.
Bath and Body Works Heirloom Apple Wallflower This (in my opinion) is the perfect “fall is almost here” scent! It is a combination of Golden Honeycrisp, Apple Blossom, Fresh Sugarcane. If you like apple scents this scent is for you!
Okay, so there you have it! I hope you all have a great weekend and I’d love to know about some of your favorites. Be sure to comment below so I can check them out!
I know I’ve been absent lately and I’m trying to get back to a better schedule for posts, but I wanted to share my weekly favorites with you because this week they are really good😊
Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer This is by far one of my favorite purchase in quite some time! It dries and smooth my hair at the same time and unless I’m wanting a super stick straight hair style this is all I have used…no separate straight iron needed and my hair is drying faster too!
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate This Fall/Winter I have been dealing with drier skin-which is weird because I have always had oily/combo skin. It could be because this winter has been brutally cold or maybe the fact that I just turned 41 (eek!!!) and my skin is changing. Regardless of whatever it may be I started using this oil at night after my retinol and I’ve woken up with softer, smoother, flake-free skin AND I haven’t broken out from it either! It takes such a small amount to cover my face and neck that I think it’s totally worth the price.
Laura Mercier Ambre Vanilla Soufflé Body Cream OMG I wish you could all smell this thru the screen!!!! It smells heavenly and moisturizes my skin so well. I apply it after my shower and the wonderful smell lingers on me all day long.
Tree Hut Body Scrub I love to use a body scrub numerous times a week and have tried many from this brand and they all work really well to exfoliate my body. I saw this one and just had to try it…coffee and mint scented AND firming all in one!!!! My only complaint is that the coffee granules are a title messy in the shower and it takes a little extra effort to get down the drain, but the wonderful coffee scent makes it worth it.
Briogeo Rosarco Milk This leave in conditioning spray is a nice lightweight spray that adds a little extra conditioning to my hair and doesn’t weigh down my hair either.
I don’t know about you, but I love learning about new things that other people have had luck with so here are a few items that I’ve been really liking…
Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For This primer ROCKS! I can 100% tell a difference from the way my foundation wears when I have this on. It helps my foundation wear longer, blurs my pores and helps control the shine I usually get a few hours into my day. I highly recommend this to anyone who is
Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist This setting spray is the perfect way to set my makeup during the hot weather we have had here in St. Louis and I love that it has SPF 50 also. This is also nice to use on my daughters too after they have been in and out of the pool and hasn’t caused any breakouts of any of our skin. I have the travel size which is perfect for my pool bag!