Happy Friday! It has been quite a week…both of my girls are back in school and I think I’m finally in the groove of things now that my oldest is in high school (sniff, sniff!) and at a different school than my youngest! There are lots of sports tryouts and back to school meeting going on too, but today I wanted to get back to sharing some of my favorite things.
- Market Salad from Chick-fil-a This salad is sooo good! I have to admit I never got a salad from here…until the other week and I’m so glad I did! This salad is really tasty and comes with fruit, nuts and the Zesty Apple Cider Vinaigrette dressing is wonderful. Highly recommend giving it a try!
- L’Occitane Lip Balm I bought this when we were on vacation and I couldn’t find my lip balm in my purse. I really like the way it feels on my lips; moisturizing but not stickey. (Side note-I ended up finding my other lip balm burried in the bottom of my purse, but kept using this one and it was great!)
- Birthday Cake Granola from Safe and Fair I bought this a few weeks ago for my daughter who is Gluten Free. It tasted great straight out of the bag. Needless to say, she loves it, my other daughter loves it AND my hubs and I love it too! Really great tasting and it’s free of the top 8 allergies! I will say shipping was a little slow, but worth it!
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea salt lyfe lip duo I got this and have been wearing it just about every day. This set comes with both a full size lipstick and a full size lip gloss. The lip stick and gloss are beautiful on their own or together and are really moisturizing.
- Bath and Body Works Heirloom Apple Wallflower This (in my opinion) is the perfect “fall is almost here” scent! It is a combination of Golden Honeycrisp, Apple Blossom, Fresh Sugarcane. If you like apple scents this scent is for you!
Okay, so there you have it! I hope you all have a great weekend and I’d love to know about some of your favorites. Be sure to comment below so I can check them out!
Until next time-