Good Morning! For those who don’t know I started selling Stella & Dot a couple of months ago. I thought about it for quite a while before I took the plunge and I’m happy I did. I have had a really good, positive experience with the company and I’m totally in love with all of there jewelry, accessories and last month the launched tops and I’m loving them too! I thought today I’d share my favorites from the September new releases. Let me know what you think!
- Everett Cold Shoulder Top I love the flattering neckline of this top and it has an exaggerated shirt tail in the back.
- Covet Kensington Tote This genuine leather tote with shiny gold hardware is beautiful. It has a zip top too and a detachable strap.
- Avery Bell Sleeve Knit Top These bell sleeves are perfect and very on trend too.
- Charlotte Druzy Earrings I think druzy stones are so cool. I love how no two are alike and they wrapped around a delicate chandelier frame. These also come in raspberry and pale blue (shown in emerald).
- Philippa Bracelet I love the vintage gold finish this bracelet has and I think it could be a great piece to go with just about everything.
- Reversible Infinity Scarf This is the perfect piece to throw on and look put together instantly! It has two different neutral leopard prints that would work with a lot of the colors in my wardrobe.
- Roz One Shoulder Top This top is just beautiful in this gorgeous shade of burgundy. Not only could you wear it with jeans, I think it would be perfect for holiday parties with a black skirt too. Very versatile!
- Covet Sunday Bag This bag can be worn cross body or over the shoulder and looks beautiful in olive suede with silver hardware. This bag also come in burgundy suede and saddle leather too!
Ok so those are my picks from the just released September collection! It was really hard to narrow it down to just these, but I think the pieces I chose are really versatile and at good price points too. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of these or any other item from Stella & Dot.
Have a great weekend!